BETA-D is designed for counting and totalising applications or as tachometer with totalizer which accepts pulse signals generated by a wide range of sensors in the market.
With a 6 digits display you can visualize up to 3 partial counters and a 8 digits display where it is visualized simultaneously one of the three totals.
In the tachometer-totalizer case it is possible to measure the velocity in programmable units (Flow) and the accumulated total at the same time (Cost).
• Bi-directional counter with fase squaring X1, X2, X4.
• Independent multiplying factor per each channel.
• 2 physical inputs and 1 virtual input.
• Independent programming of unit/batch on each channel.
• Arithmetic operations between channels (+, -, x, / and %)
• Up to 3 totalizers.
• Tachometer with spinning direction indication.
• Setpoint programming direct access.
• 27 logical functions user programmable.
• Latch or Pulse relay function.
• ModBus RTU protocol.
• Batch counter per each channel.
• Slow-Down function.
• Track-auto function.
• Programming lockout by software (13 levels).