The DMR21 display is a clock with date, temperature and timer function 210 mm digit height. It is therefore ideal for viewing outdoors in long distance usage (up to 105m).
- Displays time, date, temperature, and can also function as a stopwatch.
- Precision internal clock. Maximum deviation of 2 min./year.
- Prepared for outdoor use.
- Character height 210mm, allowing a reading up to 105m.
- High-intensity LEDs, allowing optimal viewing in the most adverse conditions (sun in front).
- Incorporates a brightness sensor to automatically adjust the LED intensity based on ambient light.
- Mini-USB connector included.
- Modular technology offering a wide variety of communication options to suit different types of installations such as para SNTP server synchronization, GPS, clock network ...
- Stand-alone device. Mini-USB port.
- Stand-alone device with wireless communication. Mini USB + RF remote (radio frequency) or IR (infrared) or WiFi.
- Stand-alone device with communication cable. Mini USB + RS485 or RS485 / GPS.
- Clock network with a master and one or more slaves. Provides perfect synchronization of all devices. Master clock with Mini USB + RS485 or RS485 / GPS. Slave Clocks with Mini USB + RS485.
In addition to the communication options clocks can mount a module 2 relay outputs with 12 different configurable alarms.
- Version of double-sided suspended installation, mounting on bracket, or totem.
- The manufacture of extruded aluminum profiles and that the manufacturing process provide sealing as well as optimum durability.