DIGITAL PANEL METER for the following input signals:
- DC VOLTAGE (±600V, ±200V and ±20V)
- DC CURRENT (±5A, ±1A, ±100mV and ±60mV)
- AC VOLTAGE (0-600V, 0-200V and 0-20V)
- AC CURRENT (0-5A, 0-1A, 0-100mV and 0-60mV)
models admit both alternating and direct voltage and current signal inputs for industrial signal monitoring. Easy to scale into desired engineering units, directly by frontal keys or real input signal value in teach mode.
Universal AC/DC voltage supply
Fully configurables through 3 frontal keys, they allow signal input type.
- 4 digit indicator with 14mm digit and −9999 to 9999 display range for JR-E
- 4 digit indicator with 20mm digit and −1999 to 9999 display range for JR20-E
- Configurable decimal point for JR-E and JR20-E
Three frontal keys for configuration and 2 led for setpoints status indication (if output 2RE option card
Detection, saving, later recalling and resetting of maximum and minimum values reached by the input signal since last reset activation.
Reset function sets automatically memorized value to current input signal value when maximum or minimum value are displayed. Maximum and minimum values recalling to display and reset functions are directly available through frontal keys.
Capable of measuring AC/DC voltage in 600V, 200V and 20V ranges, AC/DC current directly or through a current transformer in 5A and 1A ranges or through an external shunt in 60mV and 100mV ranges.